Waivers of Inadmissibility and Deportation

Many times, a green card or visa may be denied due to a violation of immigration or criminal law.  Before this happens to you, speak with us about how to seek a waiver from Immigration.  Harlan York & Associates has gained ground in the various waivers such as I-601s, I-212s, I-601As plus waivers under Sections 237(a)(1)(H) as well as 212(d)(3).

Written by: denis

Call us anytime at 973.642.1111 or email us using the form below.