Every now and again, we get a call or email asking:
“Do you only work on immigration law cases in New Jersey?”
“We work as Immigration Attorneys in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. And further away too.”
- Immigration Law is a Federal Practice.
- Our firm is in Newark, minutes away from the New Jersey Immigration Service and Immigration Court.
- Of course we handle cases in Newark and Mount Laurel, New Jersey Immigration Offices, plus the Marlton, New Jersey Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office, Lyndhurst, New Jersey Asylum Office and Elizabeth, New Jersey Immigration Court.
- We are also a mere 85 miles from the Immigration Offices in Philadelphia.
- Harlan York & Associates is an Immigration Law Firm with four lawyers, two of whom reside in New York.
- We appear regularly at the Immigration Offices in Manhattan, Queens and Long Island and the United States Immigration Court in New York.
We truly work as Immigration Attorneys in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, including in recent years:
- and many other cities.
Our Immigration Law Firm works as Immigration Attorneys in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania
. . . and Beyond by filing paperwork at all five Immigration Service Centers:
Harlan York & Associates also has many clients on every continent.
They await appointments at Embassies and Consulates all over the globe, living everywhere from Australia to Zambia.
Our success is worldwide. We love our chosen careers helping people from foreign countries.
WE ARE PROUD to help immigrants and their relatives, their companies and their communities.
When you need help from a top rated immigration law firm, consider a service-oriented, results-focused team of attorneys who truly care.
And please remember, we work as Immigration Attorneys in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania . . . and Beyond.