I have told this story before, but it bears repeating.
More than eight years ago, my father, who was my greatest teacher, died.
He battled cancer on four different occasions between ages 50 and 63.
He had one of the best oncologists, a man who saved his life several times.
I always thought it was nice of this doctor to personally call my dad with test results on the same day.
The doctor would call him, sometimes at 10pm.
He obviously did not want my father to have to wait for news.
And I am sure he did the same with his other patients.
It’s called “caring.”
- Since Day One, I have made a habit of trying to be among the best immigration lawyers.
- One way to do this is returning client phone calls on the same day.
- This encompasses Monday through Friday and sometimes weekends as well.
- I estimate that I have missed a same-day callback for less than 1% of my career.
- I reply to emails in as little as one minute (and normally within a few hours).
- This includes weekends, nights and most holidays.
- One client emailed me 127 times in less than a year.
- I sent 97 reply emails.
- And I text with clients when necessary.
I have made it my mission for our clients to never feel ignored.
All we can offer the public is service that they expect from the best immigration lawyers.
If you can’t count on service from your immigration attorneys, what can you count on?